Admission: Monetary Donations are appreciated!
Fuel Discount on 100LL for the day.
THINGS TO DO
- See Planes up close and personal with our Static Aircraft Displays!
- Ivy Tech Radio Operators Explaining Communications in Aviation
- Broken Wings RC Club Exhibit
- Air Methods Helicopter on Display
- Hot Air Balloons Static Display (Balloons will blow up for 1 hour at some point in the day)
- "Bomb" Drop Contest
- and More!
RIDES & FLIGHT TRAINING
Take a ride in a Robinson R-44 Helicopter. Up to 3 passengers at a time!
$43 Per Person.
$40 if paying with CASH*
Rides are approximately 5 minutes long.
*There is no ATM at the airport so please bring cash prior!
Ever wanted to learn to fly? Talk with a flight instructor about making that dream come true! will be on site to answer questions or give you your first taste of flight training with a discovery flight!
$79 Gets you a first flying lesson!
You've flown around for the $100 hamburger but you've probably not had Hoboken Eddies famous food. Eddie's unique home cooked meals are just what you'll need for a perfect day during the fly-in!
Located just West of Madison's Hilltop off of Clifty Drive!
3919 West IMS Lane
Madison, IN 47250
Special thanks to Phil Manning for our graphic needs this year!
A special thanks to our sponsors this year!
No Coolers * No Alcohol * Please Bring a Lawn Chair